Call Center Software On Demand
Salesforce CRM ● Workforce Management Software ● Business Process Optimization
Sales 888.204.0822 | 954.935.8800
Promero Referral Program
Oracle Contact Center Anywhere Award Winning Call Center Solution
By referring call center colleagues to Promero, you can be eligible for commissions related to Contact Center Anywhere On Demand SaaS service provided through Promero’s state of the are data center and Contact Center Anywhere software sales completed by Promero. Register for the Promero Referral Program once and start making referrals. Membership is free and each referral earns you 12% commission on SaaS fees for up to 12 months. Promero’s Referral Program is one of the most lucrative programs in the industry!
- Fill out an application form to Join the Program. It's free
- Make Referrals. Promero sales team demonstrates the product, completes RFPs makes the sale.
- Receive checks.
- Earn referral revenue for up to one year
- Generate add-on service business
- Align your business with an Oracle Certified Partner
- Refer customers to enjoy world class Oracle software solutions
Who is eligible to participate?
Anyone! We accept referrals for call centers that are based in the USA, South and Central America, Caribbean, Canada, India, Mexico, or the Philippines. Leads can be referred by company leaders and/or call center agents (consistent with your company guidelines). A lead is defined as a named contact with company affiliation and contact information determined solely by Promero as having an interest in purchasing call center software as a service.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the Promero Referral Program. If you have additional questions please send a message to email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
- Do I have to be a Promero customer?
No, the Promero Referral Program is open to anyone.
- Do I have to be the account holder at a Promero customer?
No, our program is available to anyone, including any Promero user.
- Do you pay me (the referrer) personally? Yes, when that is your preference for the standard 12-month period. You will need either a SSN# (Social Security Number) or EIN# (Employer Identification Number) you’re your company.
- How long do I have to wait for payment(s)?
For the standard 12-month period, payment is issued on a monthly basis, and only after Promero receives payment from the companies that you refer. Therefore, your commissions may take more than one monthly cycle to be issued. During Incentive Promotions, payments or credits are issued according to promotion terms.
- What if the organization I refer does not become a Promero customer?
Commissions are only issued for referrals when they result in a sale of Promero licensed software products; i.e., referrals that do not become customers are not eligible for commission payments.
- How long do they have to remain a customer for me (or my organization) to earn commissions?
Commissions are based on the license fees received by Promero for the companies you refer. Therefore, you will begin receiving payments as soon as Promero does, subject to monthly payment cycles.
- Are the commissions taxable?
Aspect Unified Call Center
Privacy and Security Rules
Call Center Software Demo
Virtual Call Center Agent Demo