HIPAA Compliant Call Center Software
Promero has a number of HIPAA Compliant Call Center Software solutions. Five9, Bright Pattern, Aspect and Thrio have HIPAA compliant call center solutions. Please contact us for a free, no obligation quote for the solution right for your business.
HIPAA, the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), defines policies, procedures, and guidelines for maintaining the privacy and security of individually identifiable health information. The HIPAA Security Rule sets national standards for the security of electronic protected health information (e-PHI).
If you are a healthcare organization or an outsourcer that is subject to HIPAA requirements, your call center solution must provide security and reasonable safeguards to protect personal health information from inappropriate use or disclosure.
Promero offers a number of call center solutions that support and comply with HIPAA standards. Promero solutions have designed and implemented appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards for Protected Health Information in transit and at rest in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
These safeguards include, but are not limited to:
- Least-privilege, minimum necessary access controls
- Two-factor authentication for highly privileged users
- Encryption of data in transit between customers and VCC
- Encryption of data at rest for call recordings
- Rigorous change management processes
- Anti-virus and anti-malware defenses
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Internal and external vulnerability scanning
- Periodic network penetration testing
- Secure code development lifecycle
- 24x7x365 network operations center
- Problem and incident management processes
- Geographic Redundancy for business continuity
- AICPA Service Organization Control (SOC) attestation reports
- Ongoing information security and privacy training and awareness