Call Center Software Companies Take Note - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2016-2017 Speech analytics Market Report and Consulting Services report to their offering.
"2016-2017 Speech Analytics Market Report and Consulting Services"
The 2016 - 2017 Speech Analytics Product and Market Report, our 11th edition, provides technical and operational guidance so that end users know where and how to use speech analytics to realize the greatest benefits for their organization. The Report covers the leading and contending vendors: Calabrio, CallMiner, NICE, SESTEK, Verint, Voci and ZOOM International. We initiated coverage of SESTEK and Voci in this year's Report.
We are also covering inContact's emerging speech analytics solution . This Report is designed to help contact center, sales, marketing, collections and enterprise leaders, managers and executives in small, mid-sized and large companies select the right solution, functionality and partner to meet their organization's current and future speech analytics needs.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Consulting Research Methodology
- What is Speech Analytics?
- Service Delivery Models for Speech Analytics Solutions
- Speech Analytics Market Trends and Challenges
- Speech Analytics Market Innovation
- Top Contact Center Servicing Trends and Initiatives for 2016
- Analytics-Enabled QA Improves the Performance Management Process
- Real-Time Speech Analytics Improves Agent and Customer Engagement
- Market Activity Analysis
- Adoption Rate of Speech Analytics
- Speech Analytics Market Projections
- Competitive Landscape
- Vendors and Solutions
- Speech Analytics Detailed Functional Analysis
- Speech and Text Analytics Uses, Benefits and Return on Investment
- Implementation Analysis
- Vendor Satisfaction Analysis
- Speech Analytics Pricing
- Company Reports
- CallMiner, Inc. - A company call center software companies find interesting.
- Verint Systems
- Voci Technologies, Inc.
- ZOOM International
- inContact, Inc.